viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2007

Sunday

It's 2 O'Clock I can't stand thinking of you Mondays gone, Tuesdays long but i'll make it through
Wednesday's fine but it's a crime it's not the end of the week. Now Thursday, what can I say It's not the day I need I'm waiting for Sunday, I'm waiting for Sunday, I'm waiting for Sunday cause thats the day that i'm with you
Fridays blue, so whats the use. Not much to do,I complain on Saturday. I'm still missing you
but i'm waiting for Sunday, I'm waiting for Sunday, I'm waiting for Sunday cause thats the day that i'm with you

I'm waiting for Sunday
Cause thats the day, that i'm with you...

Porque me queda lejos tu olor, el roce de tus manos y quiero que me abraces tan fuerte que un escalofrío me llegue hasta las puntas de los pies...

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Michelle Featherstone - Sunday

¡Searching for sunday!

Anónimo dijo...

"UBUNTÚ":
Yo soy porque tú eres;
luego, si te hago daño
yo mismo dejo de ser.

Anónimo dijo...

I get up in the evening
and I ain't got nothing to say
I come home in the morning
I go to bed feeling the same way
I ain't nothing but tired
Man I'm just tired and bored with myself
Hey there baby, I could use just a little help

BS